Flexbilt offers TORCH Off Road lift blocks have a built in taper and a load bearing I beam style design for maximum capacity. This is a perfect kit for those who prefer not to use shims on their blocks. This kit is made from fabricated steel so it won't crack like cast blocks. This kit does require that you have the correct U bolts and/or modifications necessary to support 3" blocks.
TORCH Off Road has been in the lift and leveling industry since the turn of the century. WThey specialize in leveling kits that keep a comfortable amount of factory travel while providing lift and off road capability. Whereas other companies may choose random thicknesses and tapers for their kits, we have precision measurements based on engineering and testing. they have worked with many customers to get that premium off road look for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay from the dealership. They've done this for many years now and have helped thousands of customers. Message us today if you have any questions or if there's any way we can help!
If you need help finding the right kit for you, message us and we'll be happy to help!
- Parts come with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- Comes with instructions and everything shown in the picture.
TORCH 2" LIFT BLOCKS KIT TAPERED WITH 9/16" PIN 2.5" WIDE 5.25" LONG
MANY APPLICATIONS. PLEASE MESSAGE US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
2" Tapered Lift Blocks (2 Blocks Per Kit)
- Measures 2" tall with taper built in. 2.5" wide, and 5.25" long. Alignment pin is 9/16"
- Please make sure you have the correct U bolts/modifications necessary before purchasing this kit. This kit will NOT work with factory U bolts.
- Please message us if you have any fitment questions