FlexBilt offers the BEST spray-on bed liner in the industry. This 1-Bottle Raptor Liner Kit contains the following:
- One (1) 750ml or 25.4 oz. Bottle Of Black Truck Bed Liner Base
- One (1) 250 ml U-Pol Raptor Liner Standard Hardener (liquid)
- Spray Gun is NOT included
Mixing Ratio: 3:1 Truck Bed Liner Base with the U-Pol Raptor Standard Hardener liquid. The U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner & Texture Coating is a SUPER Protective Urethane Coating manufactured for the application to pick up truck beds, wood, concrete, aluminum, steel, fiberglass, and even rusted metal! * Be sure to ask FlexBilt's staff to see some of the Raptor Liner sprayed metal that was tested.
For the DIY'ers, Raptor Liner is easy to use if you have decent compressor in your garage or workshop. Raptor liner protects against rust, corrosion, and has EXCELLENT UV protection and will not fade like many competitors are known for! U-Pol's Raptor Coating can be applied with a standard schultz gun. Follow the enclosed directions or have FlexBilt Customs apply it for you. It can be rolled or brushed on but will not have the same textured finished if sprayed on using the included spray gun (used with 45-60 consistent PSI compressor).
Raptor Liner Benefits:
- Easy To Use: Add Hardener - Shake for at least 2-minutes - and then spray using the inclosed spray-gun.
- The included four (4) bottles of black base is enough to re-spray the largest truck beds. FlexBilt suggest watching a few YouTube videos (including FlexBilt's YouTube Channel) to see the best ways to apply Raptor Liner.
- Abrasion and Stain Resistant
- Protects Against Rust, Corrosion Salt, Damp & Extreme Temperatures
- Waterproof, Flexible, Helps Deaden Sound & Vibrations - makes for a GREAT undercoating on older vehicles.
- Test the spray gun on different consistent PSI setting to see the different textures it produces.
- Provides Excellent Adhesion naturally in how it is mixed.
Preparation: U-Pol Raptor Truck Bed Liner can be applied to most original manufacturer's finishes. To properly prep your surface, it should be lightly scuffed up using 80 to 150 grit depending on the surface condition (glossy smooth, use 150 grit / surface rusty, pitted, or dinged up, use 80 grit). For the BEST application, spend the time to get your surface right - free from dirt, grime, grease, and rust (if possible). * On all new BARE metal, it is strongly recommended to spray with U-Pol's #4 GRIP aerosol or #8 ACID etch primer to optimize the Raptor Liner adhering to the clean, bare surface.