INCLUDES MOUNTING & BALANCE - FlexBilt offer the very popular Nitto Trail Grappler® M/T tire that blends some of the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler® with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler® . The Trail Grappler creates the best of both worlds - the aggressive look of an M/T while providing comfort and quiet while on the road! For off-road performance, the 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction increase puncture resistance. On the tread surface, the blocks provide additional grip edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction for most applications. For on-road comfort, Nitto’s engineers used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels commonly associated with off-road M/T tires. You will not be disappointed in both the look and performance of the Trail Grappler!
Nitto Trail Grappler Features:
- Z Groove provides lateral stability and mud traction while still providing quiet comfort on asphalt.
- Stone ejectors aid in tread protection, stone rejection and mud clearing.
- Deep center sipes help resist hydroplaning and increases traction in wet conditions.
- 3D tapered grooves add additional grip edges for off-road performance.
- The balanced void ratio efficiently removes mud and dirt from the tread to provide continuous off-road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder grooves add additional off-road and all-season performance without comprimising block stiffness.
- Advanced sound analysis equipment was used to systematically reduce the noises normally heard when driving on off-road tires. The result is a tire 34% quieter at city speeds and 36% quieter at highway speeds.*
- The 3-ply sidewall with a high turn-up construction acts as an extra layer of reinforcement to increase puncture resistance.
- Nitto’s proprietary, automated manufacturing system produces extraordinarily uniform tires. This creates a smooth ride on paved roads.
- Each Trail Grappler M/T has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has stylized lettering with V-shaped buttresses and the other has traditional lettering with flat buttresses.
- Price includes mounting & balance
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.