Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for your Chevy/GMC SUV.
This kit features a set of high-quality, lightweight, forged aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and O.E.-style rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball joint, with less stress, and wear and tear.
Also included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 305/55R20 tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires minor trimming, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Forged aluminum upper control arms.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for a greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in the latest computer-aided design process.
- Provides highly sought-level stance when complete.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Minor trimming is required.
- Does NOT fit models with Air Ride Adaptive Suspension.
- Does NOT fit Z71 models equipped with Magneride.
- 20in or larger wheels are required.
- If the vehicle is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
|Est. Install Time||5-6 Hours|
- (2) Upper Strut Spacers
- (2) Bolt Retention Plates
- (2) Strut Spacers
|2021-2022||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.