JEEP WRANGLER JK 2WD/4WD (2007-2018)/ROUGH COUNTRY
3.5in Control Arm Drop Kit from Rough Country gives you the smoothest-riding, best-handling Jeep JK Lift Kit on the market! With the Rough Country 3.5in Control Arm Drop Kit from FlexBilt Customs, your Jeep will be transformed into an impressive driveable vehicle with smooth off-road and on-road performance!
Rough Country's premium N3 Shocks provide silky smooth rides with front and rear lifted coil springs that provide enough ground clearance for 35x12.50 tires. Nitrogen-charged, 10-stage variable valving shocks provide a superb combination of off-road performance and smooth highway rides. These shocks offer a premium driving experience with their 18mm spring-loaded piston rod, strengthened seals, and 54mm shock body. Also included in this kit are control arm drop brackets that allow your factory control arms to be relocated to optimize geometry for virtually unmatched handling and driveability.
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arm drop brackets promote optimum geometry for smooth handling & ride quality
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more efficiently.
- Factory-tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate
- Includes application-valved N3 series shock absorbers that offer the best-balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Read an in-depth review courtesy of Drivingline.com
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-2018 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft SKU: 1030.
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to the use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally, this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase the clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS