Level Your Ride! If you're looking for a way to lift your 2022 Ford Lightning, Rough Country has the perfect solution with their 3-in Front Lift Kit offered at FlexBilt Customs. Our 3-inch kit will lift and level the front and rear of your truck, eliminating the original factory rake and increasing ground clearance. Retain your factory wheels using our 0.25-inch wheel spacers with this kit, or run those 33-inch tires you've always wanted for a more aggressive look! And if you ever need to return it to stock, no problem! Just remove the kit, and you're good to go.
High-Quality Construction. No matter where you take your Ford Lightning, our Lift Kit has you covered. Rough Country's 3-inch Front Lift Kit offers a clean, level look from front to rear. This kit includes new forged 6082-6 aluminum upper control arms, which keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear. The control arms also include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. Whether you're looking for some extra ground clearance or just want to give your Ford a more aggressive, level stance, Rough Country has you covered!
Installation and Warranty. Our 3-inch Front Lift Kit provides an easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling required. Install time is just 5-6 hours, and all the hardware and instructions are included in the kit. Plus, our Leveling Kits are backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment is protected. So order your kit today and get your Ford Lightning looking its best!
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes New Forged 6082-6 Aluminum Upper Control Arms.
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear.
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front and rear of the truck.
- Can be returned to stock.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Retain your factory wheels by using our 0.25-inch wheel spacers SKU: 1065.
- Fits Lightning model ONLY.
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
- (2) Forged Upper Control Arms
- (2) Pre-load Spacers
- Strut extensions
- (2) Upper Strut Spacers
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.