Transform your F-150 Raptor into the ultimate BEAST with Rough Country’s 4.5in Lift Kit. This innovative kit is designed to retain key components of the factory suspension so that you get the stance and lift height you want while maintaining the balance of smooth highway ride quality and off-road performance that Ford built into this impressive platform.
Give your F-150 Raptor enough ground clearance to run up to 37x12.50 tires for an aggressive, lifted stance that compliments the rugged, monster design of the Raptor build. This all-inclusive kit features a set of front and rear cross members, lifted knuckles, and a set of anti-wrap, fabricated rear blocks with built-in bump stops!
Rough Country’s 4.5-in F-150 Raptor kit is designed to preserve factory-like performance and handling. This kit utilizes a strut spacer assembly, which provides lift while retaining the factory strut. A rear shock extension assembly preserves the factory's upgraded shock absorbers, allowing you to get the full effect of the specially-designed OEM components. This kit also preserves the factory track width, keeping everything nice and tucked in for a larger-than-life look! Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Retains factory shocks and struts for incredible ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Retains factory track width
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes fabricated, anti-wrap rear blocks w/ built-in bump stops
- maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Single Cab Models
- Requires cutting and drilling
- Factory Wheels cannot be used
- Aftermarket wheels must be 18in or larger
- Aftermarket wheels must NOT exceed 9in width / 0mm offset / 5in backspacing
- Due to manufacturing, dimension variances, and inflation, all tire and wheel combinations should be tested before installation.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50 R20|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||5in|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacer assembly
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Rear Factory Shock Spacer
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
|Does NOT fit factory wheels|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.