Here at FlexBilt Customs, we offer Rough Country's Aggressive Styling 7-inch Lift Kit for Chevy/GMC 1500 changes the look of your ride, giving you a rugged, aggressive, lifted, and level stance. With the Rough Country Kit on your Chevy/GMC 1500, you can run 35-inch tires on factory wheels! In addition, the Rough Country High cross-member design gives unmatched ground clearance, providing incredible ride quality, even on the toughest terrain.
Rough Country's Aggressive Styling with its heavy-duty Materials. The 7-Inch Lift Kit for Chevy/GMC 1500 was designed to fit better, ride smoother, and last longer. Our Lift Kits feature 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle and specially designed anti-axle wrap blocks that maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problems. High-quality Premium N3 series shock absorbers are included with every kit and are specifically tuned for the best performance!
You can not beat Rough Country's Installation and Warranty. Rough Country's 7-Inch Lift Kit has everything you need to give your truck a serious makeover. This lift kit includes detailed instructions and all the hardware necessary for installation, so you can get started right away. Plus, it comes with Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Warranty, so you can be confident in its quality and performance. Give your truck the lift it deserves with Rough Country today!
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought-level stance.
- High clearance cross member design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problems.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require Rough Country's Speedometer Calibrator SKU: 90019T.
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Requires 18" or larger wheels.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- 2016 models with the stock stamped control arms only receive 7 inches of front lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required, and trimming may be required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If the truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.