Form, Function, and Protection. With FlexBilt Customs' Rough Country heavy-duty 6-inch lift kit for Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks, you can take your next off-road adventure to the next level. These lift kits provide an aggressive, lifted, and level stance along with incredible ride quality, allowing 33-inch tires to be mounted on factory wheels. High-clearance cross members provide unmatched ground clearance while providing an incredible lift without sacrificing performance.
Quality Construction. Rough Country has developed this 6-inch lift system that combines components from our highest-quality suspension systems to give you a ride like no other. Each kit includes laser-cut suspension components to ensure a perfect fit and specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks to maintain your truck's factory ride quality. Our Premium N3 series shock absorbers give you balanced performance for highway driving and off-road adventures.
Installation and Warranty. This complete kit includes everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. We've included all the hardware you'll need. Some cutting and drilling are required. And, of course, our lift kit comes with Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment is protected. So take your truck to new heights with Rough Country's 6-inch lift kit today!
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought-level stance.
- High clearance cross-member design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problems.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 295/60R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required, and trimming may be required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If the truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.