Compliment your RAM 3500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's new 5-inch Lift Kit. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride quality that'll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. In a further effort to preserve the truck's factory ride, this kit retains the factory progressive rate coil spring -- designed by Dodge specifically for the weight and ride quality of these new model trucks.
Get the look you want for your truck with an easy-to-install kit, at an incredible price!
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory progressive rate coil springs
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application-valved N3 series shock absorbers that offer the best-balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor drilling and cutting.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension.
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs will need to remove the overload spring
- On vehicles equipped with a two-piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take-off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected by shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time
|Recommended Tire Size
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing
- Coil spring spacers
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 Series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information