Give your Dodge a semi-level look that’s perfect for towing with Rough Country’s 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit for 12-16 Ram 1500 trucks. Ram trucks come with a factory rake, leaving the rear much higher than the front. This simple solution raises the front and rear, keeping about 1-inch of rear rake. This slight rake is preferred by many who pull or tow and want the vehicle to look perfectly level when hauling large items.
This easy-to-install solution maintains the factory ride quality and re-uses your factory coil spring. Made of A36 Steel, this durable front and rear spacer kit is prepared to withstand the elements with a corrosion-resistant, protective black powder coat. This spacer kit allows enough ride height to run up to 33x12.50 tires and is the easiest way to give your truck a level look when in tow.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Leaves a 1-inch rear rake for towing
- Optional Front struts utilize OEM coil spring
- Optional Front struts feature application-specific velocity sensitive valving
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Optional Front struts ONLY give 2-inches of front lift
- Does NOT fit "TRX" models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
- 2 x Strut preload spacers
- 2 x Strut shims
- 2 x 1-inch coil spacers
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.