This all-inclusive kit ships with everything you need to get going and hit the mudholes. Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance cross members, this kit offers plenty of muscle to handle hazards both on and off-road.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide plenty of ride height - enough to run up to a 33in the tire on our 5in option, or a 35in the tire on our 7.5in option. Both kits feature sway-bar links, shock extensions, brake line brackets, a rough-and-tumble lower skid plate, and Grade 8 Hardware.
Included sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets help keep vehicle components properly aligned after lifting, providing a factory-like ride while boasting an aggressive stance.
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in the latest computer-aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor is required for installation.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain, or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought-level stance when complete.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling are required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 286)
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted coil springs
- Coil spring spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 286.23)
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
|295/70R18||Factory 18||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
|295/60R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.