- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought-level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 261.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N3 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 261.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N3 Shocks
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 261.23)
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
|295/55R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.