Give your 04-08 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and onto the trails.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel backspacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromising strength and good looks to your truck.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine-tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Rough Country's 04-08 Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Track width remains the same as the factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering geometry
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes durable differential skid plate for off-road protection
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- 9" wide wheel is recommended.
- Does NOT fit 7-lug models.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential skid plate
- Rack & pinion drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- 2" lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.