Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, Rough Country’s Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and a better caster angle for increased drivability.
This 5in kit includes our versatile N3 Shock Absorbers! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Works with factory 17-inch and 20-inch wheels
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit V8 GAS engine models.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Does NOT fit 3rd Generation, new body models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit
- On vehicles equipped with a two-piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take-off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected by shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted coil springs
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 Series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.