FlexBilt Customs offers the 1992-1996 Dodge Dakota V6-3.9L/V8-5.2L Air Intake System. This product is made for replacing the restrictive factory air filter and air intake assembly in some older Dodge Dakota models. Designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction which allows your vehicle to inhale a larger amount of air. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 57-1501 air intake comes with a large, round K&N embossed chrome-topped high-flow air filter that funnels air directly into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
1992-1996 Dodge Dakota V6-3.9L/V8-5.2L Air Intake System
- Guaranteed To Increase Horsepower
- Designed To Improve Throttle Response And Engine Sound
- Washable And Reusable Lifetime Air Filter
- Easy To Install Usually In 90 Minutes or Less
- Replaces Entire Factory Air Intake System
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty