Get a total transformation for your truck with Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift offered by FlexBilt Customs for 88-98 2WD 1500 pickups. This kit offers enough clearance to run 33x12.50 tires for an improved, aggressive look and better off-road performance.
Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift maintains an incredible ride quality. Each kit includes a set of durable coil springs that provide a smooth ride and enhanced vibration damping - a fantastic improvement over the aging factory springs! This kit also includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and a faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN tensile strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- New coil springs breathe life back into older suspension.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 5-lug wheels.
- 33x12.50 tires may require slight trimming or inner fender adjustment
- Some early 88-91 trucks may require updated 92-98 bearings & rotors to install new spindles
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
- Front lifted Spindles
- Coil Springs
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.