Transform your GM Colorado / Canyon from mid-size to a masterpiece with Rough Country’s 6-inch Lift Kit! This kit includes everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig. A set of durable front and rear cross members keep everything in line, while a full front and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run larger wheels and tires.
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Rough Country’s GM Colorado / Canyon kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install. No welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and only minor cutting and drilling are necessary. This kit does not change the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride! Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly is required to install.
- No tie rod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Fits both Gas and Diesel models.
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Multimatic DSSV suspension. (AT4X)
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Requires aftermarket 18" wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and/or wheel spacers, be hub-centric.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Lower strut extensions
- Strut clamps
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N3 series [rear]
- (2) Premium N3 Lifted Struts [front]
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
|Does NOT fit factory wheels|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.