A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country's 3.25-inch Combo Kit for 2007-2013 GM 1500s. This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires. This easy-to-install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift as opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass-reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Must know if factory front components (Front Lower Control Arms) are aluminum or steel.
- Does NOT fit the 2007 "Classic" model.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
|Est. Install Time||3 - 5 hours|
- Lower strut mount extensions
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information.
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension, and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit before installation.