Aggressive Styling. Get up and over all the obstacles in your path with Rough Country's 7.5 -Inch Lift Kit. Our Chevy/GMC 1500 lift kit provides enough clearance to run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels and offers a level stance for a rugged, aggressive look. Plus, with its high-clearance cross-member design, you'll get unmatched ground clearance that's sure to turn heads. The 7.5 Lift Kit is designed to lift your ride without sacrificing shock and suspension travel while providing more off-road performance.
Innovative Design. This 100% precision-cut kit requires no modifications to your stock drivetrain or exhaust and comes with everything you need for a complete installation. Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problems, and fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Plus, the kit comes with two premium N3 series shocks for the ultimate ride quality and comfort. So don't wait - give your truck the lift it deserves with Rough Country's 7.5-inch lift kit.
Installation and Warranty. With an installation that can be completed in 8-10 hours, this lift kit comes with everything you need to get the job done right, including our detailed instructions. When you purchase a Rough Country product, you get more than a great product at an affordable price. You also get peace of mind knowing that your purchase comes with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. With Rough Country's industry-leading warranty, you can be sure that your Rough Country lift kit is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase.
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought-level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problems.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
OPTIONAL N3 LOADED STRUTS